Friday, April 26, 2013

A500.5.3.RB_OYEYEMIOLUSANYA


Take some time to reflect on the current state of your critical thinking competencies.  Consider your thinking processes when you started the course.  Have they changed at all?  Have you been able to internalize any of the techniques and concepts you have learned?

Among all the classes, I have taking for this degree program; one thing that always comes to mind when faced with challenging task is “Critical Thinking” Whenever I altered it, I will smile and the question at issue mixed with my purpose will challenge me to brainstorm further.

In many occasions, my assumptions may have to change by welcoming my colleague’s ideas, which may be the lasting solution at the end of the day.  Maintenance of machines or equipment requires teamwork in many occasions no matter how skilful you are.

Unlike before, now I think and reflect on my taught before presenting it.  Listen the more because I am been inquisitive of its implications and consequences.  Now, I know better while people do not share the same concept with me in an argument or discussion because they do not see it from my own point of view.  In most cases, they lack vital information than could leads to reasonable facts.


What will it take to make lasting, positive changes in the way you think?

I think for lasting, positive changes in the way I think is by frequent use of all the critical thinking elements and application of the standards to develop an habits and practice in it.

No comments:

Post a Comment