Wednesday, May 22, 2013

A500.9.4.RB_OYEYEMIOLUSANYA


Reflect on your perceived value of this course. Include both positive and negative aspects of your experience. What might you have done to improve your learning experience in this course? How might the University or your instructor provide additional support for your learning? Were there topics covered in this course that seem particularly relevant or irrelevant to your experiences and to what you expect to come in future courses?

Since the inception of this course, it has been my watchword when faced with challenging task, critical thinking will strike through my mind that will even be voiced out in most cases. In addition, the courage to find solution will overshadowed me until I solved it.  This course enhanced my understanding on how to reflect on my thinking. Evaluate other people’s contributions for better judgement.
The course has increased my vocabulary. It is an exposure to the world of scholarly writing. May be because of my profession that is more of technical orientation. I have not seen any negative side to this course. The only advise that comes to mind is that, it will be good if this course can have the second part before the conclusion of this program. It appear to me as if this course is the practical part of this program. However, it may be too early to make such conclusion about the program. Critical thinking is the most essential aspect of every leadership position.
Business and leadership theories may be taught but the strategies to its application require a critical thinking mind. Many confrontations of leadership position, most especially when a leader is in between superior leader and subordinates it require critical thinking.  In fact, all critical thinking element and standard must be implemented for trusted results.

No comments:

Post a Comment